Private Equity in Monaco
Welcome to Private Equity in Monaco
Monaco is the second-smallest independent state in the world, member of the United Nations, the Council of Europe and many other international organisations. Unlike some other Financial Centres the Monegasque economy does not depend solely on financial services.
Monaco boasts a small, open and diversified economy with a well-regulated and stable financial marketplace.
In recent years Monaco has taken important steps to further strengthen an already comprehensive legal framework and supervisory structure, hence providing a well-regulated financial environment for Private Equity funds.
Monaco is well positioned to host sophisticated investors, Private Equity professionals and service providers.
The Monaco Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (MVCA) welcomes all new Private Equity initiatives. Local service providers such as Lawrence Graham, KPMG/GLD Experts, Moore Stephens and Monaco Research Partners are available to advise on all legal, accounting, research and administrative processes needed to establish operations in the Principality.
- A diversified and stable economy
- Exceptional security and personal safety
- No income tax and capital gains tax
- Outstanding infrastructure for travel
- International and cosmopolitan financial centre
- Sophisticated, bilingual educational system
- Well-managed healthcare system
- Variety of cultural and sporting events
- European culture and timezone
Private Equity Fund Structures
View possible Private Equity fund structures for Monaco:
click to enlarge
Why Private Equity in Monaco?
- Well regulated financial market place
- Comprehensive supervisory structure
- Compliant with international best practices
- Emphasising investor protection
- Robust private banking and asset management sector
- In-depth service provider network
- Sophistication of service providers
View Private Equity fund framework for Monaco:
click to enlarge